Safety is our top priority, and we’ve adapted our operation to protect our staff and the public. Here are some of the precautions we’re taking (subject to change as circumstances evolve):
- Requiring all staff stay at least 6 feet away from members and other staff during all interactions.
- Providing all staff with, and requiring the use of, masks and sanitizing equipment while working.
- No staff are permitted to be inside an office, car or other enclosed space with another member of staff or the public.
- Only canvassing and working in communities where the risk of exposure and infection is below predetermined metrics.
- Requiring staff to follow all applicable federal, state, and local health requirements.